Kojima spring sale!

moonpie

Has anyone brought anything yet?? I have *smirks*

Beyond excited at receiving my FIRST EVER yes first ever kojima piece and what a way to enter the kojima world then by buying an off round (looks round enough) Tahitian strand!

I need to thank all the participants of the ‘pearls in action’ thread - this is where I noticed all the kojima pearls have a distinct luster and since then (for multiple years) I’ve coveted buying something from Kojima!

Wasn’t sure whether to put this in the Tahitians or show us your pearls section of the forum; I’m hoping others that have brought from the latest spring sale (or plan to) will share pictures so went with this section :)

I bought right before the sale was announced, DOH!

But I love it anyway. Tahitian matinee length rope of different sizes and colors. Slightly ombre'.

IMG_9674.jpeg

Omg droooll!! Thank you BW it’s luscious... the colours the famous Kojima shine... and the length! One day....

Beautiful! Good purchase! :D

Douglas... Cortez pearls is another one I covet from afar for about 9 years! One day I’ll also have my sea of Cortez pearl.. or 2 haha! Love this forum!

Oooo, very excited to see your new strand, moonpie! BWeaves, that Tahitian strand is fabulous!

I purchased some pearls from the Pacific Pearls sale to make earrings.

1CE3103E-A960-4952-A631-B0EB6FFC2AE9.jpeg

3FA9B62D-5AFF-4EB4-BA13-8D66B23A7215.jpeg

JEG: Beautiful dangles. What kind of pearls?

Somebody saved me, and bought the chocolate plum necklace. I was weakening, but kept telling myself, that I just bought the Tahitians.

BWeaves, those are beautiful! And jeg, the earrings and tin cup are lovely. I bought a carved pearl ring:
carved_pearl_ring.jpg

Linda, that's beautiful. I've looked at that one a lot. Enjoy!

Thanks, Charlotta, BWeaves and Linda! BWeaves, they are freshwater pearls. Love the carving on your new ring, Linda! :yup:

Back