Kasumi Pearls

There are ripples, and then there are ripples. The ripples I lucked into are indistinguishable from my Kasumi pearls. But I've seen plenty of ripples that don't hold a candle to Kasumis, too.
LOL...the ripples I bought are not high quality...I didn't pay much for them. They are nice, but not like a Kasumi pearl at all.

Reposting some older pics from the Pearls In Action thread (and showcasing my love of purple t-shirts!). I usually am drawn to the pastel or magenta Kasumi ripples from Kojima, though I do have one relatively smooth pearl from Druzy. As @jeg said, I think there is so much love, dedication and perseverance associated with every Kasumi pearl that I always feel such joy wearing them :) Not that there aren't some really lovely freshwater ripples, but it's really nice to know the story behind the pearls!
Kasumi ripples from Kojima

Kasumi ripples from Kojima 2
one relatively smooth pearl from Druzy

Reposting some older pics from the Pearls In Action thread (and showcasing my love of purple t-shirts!). I usually am drawn to the pastel or magenta Kasumi ripples from Kojima, though I do have one relatively smooth pearl from Druzy. As @jeg said, I think there is so much love, dedication and perseverance associated with every Kasumi pearl that I always feel such joy wearing them :) Not that there aren't some really lovely freshwater ripples, but it's really nice to know the story behind the pearls!
View attachment 464552
View attachment 464553View attachment 464554
Wow @SurfnSci your Kasumis are beautiful. I love the tin cup (or station) design...so lovely. Beautiful coloration and that really pale/metallic one...gorgeous!! I just got my first Kasumi. Have worn it but didn't take a picture. Will have to put it up. Looking forward to adding more. I have my eyes on on from Kojima, but will have to wait (fingers crossed it will still be there when I'm ready). I love the history behind the Kasumi pearls, too. Thanks for sharing!!

View attachment 464552
View attachment 464553View attachment 464554
@SurfnSci how do I see the Druzy pieces? Is that a website? (please excuse my ignorance...and...I probably shouldn't be asking :ROFLMAO: Thank you!

@SurfnSci how do I see the Druzy pieces? Is that a website? (please excuse my ignorance...and...I probably shouldn't be asking :ROFLMAO: Thank you!
I'm so silly... I know what a druzy is...I just thought there was a pearl designer named Druzy :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Thank goodness for the search function....

Thank you so much for your kind words, heartofawareness and BWeaves :) Heartofawareness, I can't wait to see your first Kasumi!!!

Sorry for not specifying before - Druzy is an abbreviation for Druzy Designs by Carolyn Ehret of Ehret Design Gallery... You can find her pearls on ebay (search for seller ehretdesigngallery) and etsy (search for the druzydesign1 shop). She has sooo many gorgeous pearls besides Kasumi (including Sea of Cortez, my absolute pearl fave!) and she is half the reason I have to keep putting myself back on Ban Island!

Thank you so much for your kind words, heartofawareness and BWeaves :) Heartofawareness, I can't wait to see your first Kasumi!!!

Sorry for not specifying before - Druzy is an abbreviation for Druzy Designs by Carolyn Ehret of Ehret Design Gallery... You can find her pearls on ebay (search for seller ehretdesigngallery) and etsy (search for the druzydesign1 shop). She has sooo many gorgeous pearls besides Kasumi (including Sea of Cortez, my absolute pearl fave!) and she is half the reason I have to keep putting myself back on Ban Island!
Thank you for your detailed explaination of 'Druzy' that really helped and I already scoped out her Etsy and Ebay listings :ROFLMAO: I have to be good and trying to be good, LOL...

Back