Kamoka and Puerto Rico

JerseyPearl

I just want to say Kuddos to Kamoka! This is an amazing gesture and worthy of reposting for those who might not be on their email list...I have copied and pasted the content of the email I received from Kamoka:

Please help us help Puerto Rico. Let's do this together.
We have found ourselves increasingly frustrated by the response of our government to the life threatening conditions left in Puerto Rico by Hurricane Maria.

One of the crucial needs of the people is access to clean water. We have a close friend from Puerto Rico who is a professional surfer. Otto Flores works with a surfer founded organization called Waves for Water.

We will be donating 50% of sales (not proceeds!) from everything sold in the next week. Click here for information about where your money will go with the purchase of anything from our online store between today and next Sunday.

This is grassroots activism, driven by a small group of dedicated and passionate people. Our contribution will absolutely make a difference to people in need.

Please join us.

Thank you for sharing JP! Truly a generous gesture. Which reminds me, I need to join their e-mail list...

Love it! Good for them.

I saw Celeste's post on facebook and clicked and ended up buying a green keshi ring. I still remember the little blue keshi pendant that got away, so I decided not to let this one get away. Besides, it was for a great cause! Gotta love these folks!

I am into keshi post earrings lately and was super happy to add this delicate piece. Thank you Josh and Celeste!

IMG_4004.jpg

Back