i have a dumb question

It looks to me like WenPearls decided to open an eBay store as an additional selling venue, since not everyone is on Etsy. I do not think it's a scam.

As far as I know, Wen sells on Etsy. I would contact her via Etsy and ask if she has opened shop on eBay under the pearlworld name. If not then the pearlworld people are shamelessly stealing her photos!!!

see the reason i thought it was...is the listing with the numbered strands...
you don't get to choose your strand......

Okay, do this: send WenPearls a private conversation on Etsy and ask her if that is her eBay ID.

As far as I know, Wen sells on Etsy. I would contact her via Etsy and ask if she has opened shop on eBay under the pearlworld name. If not then the pearlworld people are shamelessly stealing her photos!!!

i did !!!!

i figured i wouldn't hear until tomorrow
i posted to her right after marianne suggested it.....

I believe they are one and the same, however, I could be wrong; and would like to hear the response to OP's enquiry via Etsy.

DK :)

P.S. There is a way to list items for selection individually, I have not worked out how to do it yet as I seldom sell; however, I have seen this feature in a number of listings.

Wen has decided to open an Ebay store. Or one of her her relatives. There are Ebay shops and Etsy shops which belong to the same family.

Last edited:
heard back...it's wen

WEN from WenPearls sent you a conversation on October 31, 2016.

is pearlworld on ebay you?

yes,it's my shop on ebay,same price as etsy but less pearls

Thanks for the feedback.

DK :)

Back