Holiday Wish List

Cyndayco, what a gorgeous rare necklace. Please, when you have time post some neck shots. I love the ring as well. What an unusual setting.

Ennui: Please post yours when you get them. TWINSIES!!!

Pearls arrived. I really like them, they are comfortable to wear and have a nice crisp lustre. I don't think mine look pink, but I can see a slight pink when compared to white freshwaters. Photo of my 12 Days baroque Akoya from PP (sorry, no neck shots). I'm not the best at photographing pearls, they look much better in person. I do see pink tones in direct sunlight.
oct - dec 2017 023.jpg

Last edited:
KaySD. Thank you for your compliments. The pearls in my Fiji strand are 9.3 - 13.1. I always go for the biggest pearls!
Please, please post pictures after Santa arrives and the pearls are yours to wear.

Yes, I go for the big ones too, lol. I got the 9.4-13.8 mm circled baroque strand. The colors and shapes really appealed to me.

https://www.pearlparadise.com/products/18-inch-9-4-13-8-mm-aa-baroque-fiji-pearl-necklace

I want to know if one of us got the 9.0-13.7 mm AA+/AAA Oval Fiji Pearl Necklace. I am a sucker for large ovals, but I was too late to the party for that one.

https://www.pearlparadise.com/products/18-inch-9-0-13-7-mm-drop-fiji-pearl-necklace

As I happen to be spending Christmas in Los Angeles (best idea ever!), I asked to go for PP for my present and we have an appointment on the 27. My list is modest, though. I really want a pair of large Tahitian drop earrings as replacement for the one I lost but for that, I want to pick the pearls in person.

On my own list is a ring setting for the Kasumi pearl that was part of the Tiara stash several years ago, again something I feel I really need hands-on to pick. And I will probably ask to buy settings for the attempt at a pair of replacement earrings that turned out really well and should have gold and not base metal (two smaller Tahitians, tiered, one carved and the other not).

- Karin

Ennui: Compared to the paper towel, yours look as pink as mine do. ENJOY!!!

:confused: My birthday is in a few weeks and I can't come up with a single thing I need or want (that money can buy).

I have something on my wish list but it's not pearl. I'd like to have a paraiba tourmaline stone.

My birthday and anniversary are both coming up right before Valentine, and I told hubby to hold off till the summer, when we’re in HKG and Japan. This is our first trip to Asia, so I was hoping someone may recommend a few retail stores to visit for some serious pearl shopping! Thanks in adavance!

Luvglitz, the Fiji strand looks fabulous on you and oh look at those colors! They really pop on your skin!
cyndayco, fantastic SOC mabe necklace. I wanted a pair of SOC mabe earrings for Christmas but I waited too long and they're sold out. Yeah, at least I can live vicariously just by looking at your necklace.
ennui, wow, the luster is great. It does look pink against the white background.

Back