Help! Trying to buy for special person...

Well! It is time to head to the 747 parking garage and visit the land of backward flush with a stop back in Freshadama heaven. I will be returning with the last piece to my puzzle which I disclosed about 6 months ago - I will make sure to post a picture of the "monster" when I get back! ;)

Enjoy the southern Hemisphere!

Enjoy the southern Hemisphere!

I'm assuming Australia or the South Pacific? I'll actually be going there over Christmas! I'm quite excited. Thanks for all of your help and assurances. I appreciate the effort and it's definitely helped in winning a permanent customer.

Fees on pearls

Fees on pearls

Slraep said:
The one time I ordered something from PP for a friend, it came in a pristine box that was well packed. Nothing was damaged and the presentation was A1. The only thing I hated was the fee FedEx charged me. They are one of the most exorbitant on handling fees. They once charged me $128.00 Can. for some food supplements that cost $132.00 US.

I hate them(FedEx).

Slraep

I second that. I have specifically told PP to send my pearls through USPS, the packages are always unharmed and in perfect order. As to the fees - FedEX charge for even for a very small package always at least 20 dollars (administrative charges), besides that one has to pay custom fees and VAT according to the rules of the country. And last but not least - it takes much time to get the parcel.

Back