First time posting

NjClem0305

Hey everybody, thought I would introduce myself. My wife absolutely loves pearls. It's her birthstone and her favorite gem. I figured I would do some research so I know what I'm looking for. Needless to say I've been bitten by the bug and I think I am more obsessed with pearls now than my wife is. We are about to have a new baby so I thought it would be a good excuse to buy her something nice. The necklace is 7.5-8mm white freshadama 16 inch. The studs are 7-8mm white metallic freshadama. Both are super pretty. My wife is really into the smaller size pearls and I think they look great. I will take other better pictures as well as neck shots if you would like. I've been learning a lot on this forum though, so keep up the good work.

Attachments

• IMG_3885.jpg
    IMG_3885.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 25
What a nice gift for your wife!

And what a happy occasion for giving the gift!

What a lovely gift. And I'm with Katbran. Why don't my easter eggs ever look like that, hahahah? What a lovely presentation!

Such a nice gift for your wife! And welcome! That pearl bug bites pretty hard, doesn't it? ;)

Welcome to PG, NjClem0305! What an awesome hubby you are to conduct such thorough research before picking out your gift to the mom-to-be! Your wife is a lucky lady!

katbran, you are a riot!!

I echo your wife being lucky with a husband who not only buys her pearls, but who has been bitten by the pearl bug!

Welcome NjClem, what a lovely gift for your wife! It's so nice to see someone willing to do a bit of research before making a pearl purchase.

JerseyPearl has a great idea. A new dad bitten by the pearl bug might look great wearing a Tahitian pearl on a leather cord to celebrate his committment to the new baby :)

Here are a few better shots, necks shots still to come!

Attachments

• IMG_3928.jpg
    IMG_3928.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_3926.jpg
    IMG_3926.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_3927.jpg
    IMG_3927.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 28
Yeah, I was kinda worried that the studs wouldn't match the necklace very well but they look great together, in my slightly biased opinion, haha. I really wanted the metallic studs though and I was very happy with them, as was the wifey.

Back