Do you like my SS pearl earrings from PP? Honest opinions needed!!

yes, picis please Lulu

The golden SSP drops from PP look fabulous

all that green and gold in the photos - fantastic combination

Morning All

Nice Pair Pearlywhites. If you want pearls with no flaws the price will rise. It's a personal choice.

Silver Pink tones are the desire of all South Sea Pearl Farmers.

When you look at the pearl it will have a slight pink tinge to it. It's actually an optical illusion.

The light entering and then exiting through the nacre structure creates the colour and is called refraction.

All South Sea pearls have transparent platelets which is the nacre, The compound that holds them together (you might like to call it the glue) actually gives the colour to the pearl.

I can go on with big names and bore you all but I think that is the easiest way to desribe it.

Silver Pinks fetch HIGH prices and are absolutely BEAUTIFUL.

Every Woman should have a pair of South Sea Silver Studs, Most would aspire a pair of Pinks.

Welcome to the world of pearls Pearlywhites.

The golden SSP March special did look very cute -- clever photography, just like little pears in a tree!

I look forward to seeing your photos, Lulu!

Thanks Rusty - not boring at all - lapping it up and learning

hope you and Bron have good day on the farm :D

Thanks Alex

We would love a Good day on the farm.

Today was day seven of rain, can't clean salt water shell while its raining.

Can only play so many games of back gammon and scrabble before stir cray sets in.

Maybe everyone can sing "here comes the sun", just for us. Please!

Can only play so many games of back gammon and scrabble before stir cray sets in.

Maybe everyone can sing "here comes the sun", just for us. Please!

Learn chess and bridge, to add to your armoury?

Hi
I couldn't add any mor gracious comments that have been said already. Color and quality can't be beat. But. U knew that was coming.
Organic FWCP are much less in that size, not as pretty but, still pretty and available in other natural colors than white . Some are white pink. Round 11 mm + have a tendency to sag. Large backs will alleviate that to some extent but jumbo backs in gold are $$$$
Large plastic backs, can't think of trade name, work we'll and are cheap. If you want the size and no sag button FWCP WORK REAL WELL and can face up AAA. Earring posts are available with 6-7-8 mm cups in white or yellow gold.

Back