Dark circled strand and single 14mm blue

GreenBling

First order with Jac at The Pearlhouse, from the round circled dark AA+ mix with 4 peacock that are mixed into the temp necklace. The 14mm blue is supposed to be in center but its smooth surface doesn't seem to go with the ringed neighbours so I've taken it out to set as a pendant. The colors are just amazing. Very lustrous.
20160609_152804.jpg

I love Jac's circled pearls! Looking forward to seeing your finished necklace.

Thank you all. A local jeweler will string for me. The clasp is ordered on etsy.

A couple more photos...
20160609_150749.jpg
20160610_205035.jpg

Love Jac's pearls! My very first circles (and only ones to date) have been through Jac, and I wasn't sure I'd like them. But when I got them, I was very pleased. They have such beautiful colors and their neat texture gives them such personality! I ended up making a tin cup with garnet rondelles which bring out the purple in them. My weakness is blue pearls, so of course, I love your big pearl!

Thank you all. The 10mm and 11mm are especially lustrous and colors more vibrant.than bigger ones on this strand.

amti, I find that i am drawn to blue as well.

Final product...
20160614_175609.jpg
20160614_180813.jpg
20160614_175740.jpg

It turned out beautifully! I love the dark body colours with colourful overtones.

Thank you! Love how each pearl has own personality.

Clasp is silver, only $7 on etsy (BeadsForDreams). Ship from china.:)

lovely!! can you tell us about the sizes you ordered? it looks like they are graduated.

thanks, greenbling. i'm curious -- how did you decide how many of each size to order to make up a full strand? (sorry if this is obvious and i'm just not catching on)

This is my first time ordering pearls loose. I wanted an 18-inch graduate with a 14mm center pearl. Then i imagined the line up and decided on:
1 x 14mm
4 x 13mm
6 x 12mm
10 x 11mm
20 x 10mm

The seller helped too. He lined up the pearls based on my initial idea of quantity of various sizes then advised that I needed several more.

When they arrived, I found that the 14mm looks nicer on its own so I took it out. Also removed one 13mm for a more pleasing graduate look.

Was a lot of guess work and faith that the colors go well together.

GreenBling -- thanks so much for explaining your process. I have long admired Jac's pearls but have been nervous about how to make sure that what I order works together. Good to know that the vendor provided some suggestions. What a great result! Also I can't wait to see what you do with that big blue pearl.

Back