Baroque Akoya strand # 100

J

jerin

Here the promised pics of my strand. No 3 shows the most natural colour. Number 2 is a bit too light, it showed too much yellow/green so I toned it down a bit.
Enjoy!

wearing my new pearl paradise baroque akoya strand
blue-green baroque akoya close up
baroque akoya strand laid out on white fabric
blue-green lustrous baroque akoya

Only fitting that a strand such as that should get it's very own thread. I'm so happy for you! Wear them in the best of health!

Hi Jerin,

Thanks for the pics, they do look lovely. I was a bit surprised when I clicked the first photo, it did come out very yellow/green. But the others were great. And thanks for the neck shot, it is always my favorite look. :) They look wonderful on you, congratulations!!

Great photos, and it looks wonderful on your neck. These akoyas are like the "gift that keeps on giving"! I never thought it would be so much fun to share something like this with other people.

Even if I hadn't purchased one, I would still get pleasure from every photo and the outright glee when the packages arrived.;)

Hi Jerin,

Thanks for sharing. They are very lovely pearls and compliment your skin tone well.:) I managed to get #115 (good luster intense orient), which I am very happy about, but I would say the luster and color on your strand are definitely better.

Cheers,
Pernula

Hi everyone and thanks to all who posted!

I had some doubts about the pic of my neck after seeing all those "young" necks but then I thought that?s life and I feel young again with such lovely pearls around my neck and since some of You expressed a wish about seeing the pearls on life models I just decided to do it!

jerin said:
Hi everyone and thanks to all who posted!

I had some doubts about the pic of my neck after seeing all those "young" necks but then I thought that?s life and I feel young again with such lovely pearls around my neck and since some of You expressed a wish about seeing the pearls on life models I just decided to do it!

Pearls are always so much more beautiful on.. They look absolutely lovely on you! Oh while I have you here, I know this is the wrong thread, but I left you a late msg with regards to the silk thread, if you send me a PM, I would be more than happy to send you a sample!

Hi Inge,

Beautiful pearls set off by a beautiful neck! You look great regardless of age.

Slraep

Thanks Inge,

Those are just gorgeous! Some of the pearls on my strands have the aqua overglow, makes me want a whole strand of them!

Pattye
so many pearls, so little time

Oh, thank you for posting photos of that strand. I had wanted to see it. It looks just lovely. I'm so glad you got it and are enjoying it.

Back