Amazing Forum

Betty Blythe

I can,t believe I stumbled onto this forum. I have loved black pearls for 17 years. you are the most knowledgeable and kindest people. Everyone is so helpful. I love my pearls so much that I often hold them in my hand just to look at their beautiful colors. I noticed that A. J. Hunter was said to have pearls of wonderful colors. I will be in Fiji in Feb. and does any one know where I might see some of his pearls there? I am a fan of the peacock color as I see many of you are. Thank you so much

Thank you GemGeek. I am new at this and was having trouble with my password or I would have thanked you sooner. Seems A. J. Hunter is on an outer Fijian island. I'm looking for a beautiful 18 inch peacock strand.

There must be a shop that sells the pearls in Fiji's main area. You will probably pay quite a bit more than if you ordered the pearls online, but it's the experience that matters. Fiji pearls come in unusual colors like pistachio. I'm not sure if there will be a lot of peacock Tahitians, but if you don't find what you want, there are a lot of people here who can help you. I envy you the experience of visiting there. Be sure to write and tell us about it when you return. :)

Back