Advice regarding pearl purchase..

You can't go wrong with a pair of white South Sea pearl earrings - especially ones you have already seen. You will probably wear them a lot. And you can wear them alone and look great. :)

I'm glad you found a pair and the white are probably the best choice ... lets face it....they go with everything ! Looking forward to the photos !! This has been quite a journey for you !

As for sending and returning things from here in Australia. .There is a list of things that can't be returned here, pierced earrings are just one. Anything that is seen a a potential health hazard.. pillow cases etc . (unless it's still packaged and sealed) . But the time involved and the cost of mailing makes it a bit more difficult.
I just mailed a lovely 12mm blue Tahtian pearl pendant to Washington DC that someone ordered for a 40th birthday present ... without any insurance but with tracking..it's 25$ ... with insurance and tracking it's 55$ ... Fed EX is $110 . It will take anywhere up to two weeks without customs delays. So..for some things it's hardly worth sending them and then the cost of returning them.. I'm sure the sellers from here suffer from the time and cost involved in shipping.

Fortunately my sister is in Michigan and I just offer to have things returned to her.

Last edited:
Back