A Few Days of Pearls

pkinnew

I've worn pearls and taken pictures for the past few days but haven't been able to post them so here they go. As you can tell I was particularily enamored of my black & white set since I've worn them twice since Saturday! With this strand my earrings were gray Tahitian drop charms from hoops.

The other shots are from a warmer day earlier this week when I wore my white SS tin cup and white metallic earrings. Well hey, it felt like spring for one day!

012.jpg013.jpg046.jpg048.jpg062.jpg063.jpg057.jpg033.jpg035.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful! I love the tincup with that shirt, the whole ensemble seems really light and bright. Lovely!

That black and white necklace is to die for! Wow! Keep the photos coming... I really admire your collection!

I love the glow of those white SS pearls. Just beautiful. And the black and white strand is gorgeous. Do you wear the bracelet as well?

Thanks everyone - I appreciate the feedback! JerseyPearl - I have the strand and a bracelet so I'm wearing them both in the doubled shots. Red - Yes I do wear the bracelet separately, just not this last time. It's acutally a little long so I may need to take out a pearl or two someday.

I adore the black and white enormously, and all of your collection. I will never tire of seeing your pearls being worn. :)

Both are beautiful strands, but that black and white one makes me sigh every time. Soooo beautiful, and very elegant!

Your pearls are beautiful; I always go for tin-cips, but I love the B&W too!

You have seen some of my photos of Etienne Perret's ceramic rings with pearls, well, this stacked combo would be a great match if it had a nice Tahitian pearl mounted in the center! :)

Etienne black and white.jpg

GemGeek - Great ring idea! You can tell I'm partial to classic black & white!

Back