10mm edison pair

Good question pearlescence. Both photos were taken with my samsung note. The latest one looks closest. That said, in some lightings the color is less prominent so quite interesting. The vendor pic was actually dark which makes the color seemed very intensed. Here is a comparison.
PhotoGrid_1458576205829.jpg

Lovely pink color!

Wendy, huge difference indeed! Price is not high and I am quite open to colors, so am happy with it. Have just ordered 13mm white from the same vendor. Fingers crossed!

I can see the overtones! Very pretty!

I am starting to really like Edisons!

Thank you Katbran, Jac and amti.

The 13.5mm pair is here. One is pinker than the other. I am a bit annoyed but you get what you paid for so I accept that. They are very round, keeps rolling away ;). A dimple here and a line there but not obvious once set. Very high luster - can see my reflection. Overall happy with the purchase. Will set them as studs.

20160322_135807.jpg
20160322_135637.jpg
20160322_144134.jpg

Both white pearls are beautiful I think they'll make wonderful studs, personally I prefer the pink overtone over creamy because it suits my skintone better.

Those are gorgeous. Once they are on your ears, you won't see both of them at the same time, so the slight difference in overtone won't show.

Thanks Beatriz ... not much consistency in their photos lol There are a couple of these Etsy companies that appear to be little but look to be part of a large pearl company, you need to go to the profiles to see the email address. I've ordered a couple of things to see what they are like..just got the one Edison and some basic earring pairs. This is fun trying out new little shops lol I can't believe I went back to eBay after all these years...but the pearl lunar ones were very nice if not a bit pricey. His Edisons are a bit pricey as well but at least you can buy one at a time :)

Will you post photos when they arrive? I am curious of the vendor's quality is consistent.

Thanks Beatriz ... not much consistency in their photos lol There are a couple of these Etsy companies that appear to be little but look to be part of a large pearl company, you need to go to the profiles to see the email address. I've ordered a couple of things to see what they are like..just got the one Edison and some basic earring pairs. This is fun trying out new little shops lol I can't believe I went back to eBay after all these years...but the pearl lunar ones were very nice if not a bit pricey. His Edisons are a bit pricey as well but at least you can buy one at a time :)

View attachment 40963 this is the Kong Pearl Edison "pink" Photo is of course darker than the pearl in real life but the colour is quite reasonable and the surface is super clean..like one teeny tiny little lighter spot that can barely be seen..it was advertised as 10-11 and is 10.3 so within the range. A perfectly nice pearl.

Which vendor did you get this at?Thanks

somehow I lost track of this thread. I was asking back then, but bought a few pearls. I am sad because they are now selling vac-pac Oysters seeded with CFWP.

View attachment 40963 this is the Kong Pearl Edison "pink" Photo is of course darker than the pearl in real life but the colour is quite reasonable and the surface is super clean..like one teeny tiny little lighter spot that can barely be seen..it was advertised as 10-11 and is 10.3 so within the range. A perfectly nice pearl.

Back