New Deep Golden SS Pearl Ring

userangl28212003

Community member
With my love for golden SS pearls, I decided I needed a ring to admire with my current necklaces just bought :). I just received this beautiful deep golden SS fluer de lis silver ring with 14k yellow gold accents. I was said to be semi round, but I find it to be more of an oval shape. I bought AA+ 11mm golden pearl, but was told that they had upgraded the pearl to a AAA at no additional cost, Lucky me! :). Here are some pictures. For some reason my hands look pinker/ redder in photos than in real life, so ignore the redness lol.

I would like to ask what overtones are in this pearl? Thanks :)

ring.jpg
ring2.jpg
ring3.jpg
ring4.jpg

Last edited:
I like the design of that ring too! And the golden pearl contrasts nicely with the white metal.

Beautiful ring. Love the golden pearl with your skintone.

Gorgeous! The blackened silver is a very nice contrast for your beautiful golden SS pearl.

So much to love ~ two-tone with patina, fleur de lis theme, and deep golden pearl! You mentioned overtones which can be subtle in goldens, so between the photo and computer screen it's difficult to identify. Sometimes I lay my pearls on a white paper towel and move them about the house to observe in various lighting.

What a beautiful design and looks like a very nice pearl!

Back