Pale green south sea pearls from Pearlescence

Pareltje--Those are just amazing, wonderful and deep luster along with such an amazing and rare color. I can't wait to see the earrings! Silver findings? Gold findings? Lovely choice!!

Thanks Pearly-Whites, I posted the picture of my finished earrings here on this thread already. The earhooks are gold vermeil on ss with two tsavorite garnets. Wendy has an eye for special colors and luster.

Last edited:
Thank you naan, pattye, BWeaves, SunSeeker, Katbran, amti and hanadama for your sweet compliments.
Wendy, I also wear the undrilled metallic fwp I purchased from you a few years ago as a pendant in this cage. It can accommodate a pearl up to 13mm, but not smaller than 8mm. The shop has 2 models, big and small. The small one accomodates a pearl of 10mm perfectly. They are available in ss and 14k yellow gold.

I'm crazy of greens! Gold pearl color not for me, not for wearing (but I love gold colored pearls)SS green - two pleasure in one - look and wear!

I'm crazy of greens! Gold pearl color not for me, not for wearing (but I love gold colored pearls)SS green - two pleasure in one - look and wear!

I'm crazy about gssp with a strong green overtone. But this combo isn't easy to find and the price is usually pretty high.

Back