Pale green south sea pearls from Pearlescence

Those are wonderful findings for your pearls! You are going to enjoy those a lot. :)

Those turned out lovely Pareltje ... crazy about those findings and the combo of green pearls and tsavorite garnets! Wonderful choices :)

Thank you, ladies for your compliments. I'm pleased with these pearls. And I'm equally pleased to be able to find the right findings. Here's an ear shot. It was taken indoors, in natural morning light. I love how the pearl glows, it looks like a Christmas bulb. IMG_20161214_085224.jpg

Gorgeous pearls (and new earrings)! Love how they seem to have a hint of pink in the pics too.

Thank you, ladies for your compliments. I'm pleased with these pearls. And I'm equally pleased to be able to find the right findings. Here's an ear shot. It was taken indoors, in natural morning light. I love how the pearl glows, it looks like a Christmas bulb.View attachment 46861

omg they do look lit from within

Thank you ladies for your compliments :eek:. The credit goes to Pearlescence, she found those fabulous pearls in Hong Kong among thousands of pearls. It must have been a lot of work. I'm now the proud owner of them, love love love them a lot.

Thank you ladies for your compliments :eek:. The credit goes to Pearlescence, she found those fabulous pearls in Hong Kong among thousands of pearls. It must have been a lot of work. I'm now the proud owner of them, love love love them a lot.

All credit to Wendy ..it's very hard looking at all those pearls trying to match up colours. And that would have been a very tricky colour to match ! I bet she poured over hundreds and hundreds of pearls . Fortunately she has an excellent 'eye' for colour !

Thank you Ladies. Pairing up pearls is something I can't help doing when presented with a bag of loose pearls. Whether it is a brain/pattern recognition thing or what I don't know, but I've noticed the same with some other pearl people I know. You can be talking to them and their hand sneaks down and starts trying pairs. Hisano did that with some white south seas last HK, Which is when I started to notice that as a pearl person behaviour test thing.

Back