Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you Charlotta, Katbran and 86C for the kind words.

Jeg your new necklace is delightful. It looks lovely layered with your SeaGlass rope. The SeaGlass necklace is one of my favorites!

Annie, your new T strand is marvelous. It has such nice symmetry, luster, and the color is delightful. Tahitian 'love' for sure.

I captured another nice photo of one of my strands recently. (of course going to work. lol) It is a Lavender CFW strand, and I manage to get a good shot showing the luster and color. It is a 10mm-13mm off round strand. It is a fun necklace to wear, and oh so girly. Feel pretty wearing it and it adds a skip to my step. lol I am definitely a girly girl, so it suits me well. I guess you can say 'pretty in pink'. Click image for larger version

Name:	Susan Selfie 17NOV19.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	63.8 KB
ID:	390956

Comment

• Love the new pearl pictures Annie, Jeg and AzFlygirl. You all have such beautiful pearls.

Comment

• Beautiful new strand Annie, it looks great on you.
        I hope you had a nice vacation Jeg, gorgeous single tahitian.
        AzFlyGirl, your strand is stunning, of course you feel like skipping.

Comment

• Thank you Red, AzFlyGirl, Gemandpearlover, and Charlotta! Red, yes, the beads are labradorite!

AzFlyGirl, definitely a fun, skippy, girly necklace! The double layers are gorgeous!

Bubbly fw necklace and pearl chain from Kojima, with an Edison pendant from PP, on a diamond bail from little h.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	288DA2EC-87E1-471E-99BA-1B3D501FC451.jpeg
Size:	162.6 KB
ID:	390960

Name:	31F9137B-8D8E-432C-AF19-4EFEC289642B.jpg
Size:	36.6 KB
ID:	390961

A dark Tahitian strand from a PP sale several years ago. Layered with a Tahitian pearl chain I made, and a dark T pendant from Kojima.

Name:	83DF1133-691F-47FF-9507-3DEA7EFC225F.jpg
Size:	81.5 KB
ID:	390962

Name:	6C99A838-3913-4D6D-B2CC-6231D4109822.jpg
Size:	45.6 KB
ID:	390963

Comment

• Gorgeous combinations Jeg, I really like that keshi strand together with the dark tahitians.

Comment

• Annie, those are stunningly beautiful Tahitians ... congratulations!

Jeg, Love the way that Tahitian is offset to the side. And, HELLO SEAGLASS !
              Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• Thank you, Charlotta and Cathy!

Myanmar SS pearls from Druzy Design, a large golden SS drop pendant from Kojima, and baby Vietnamese Akoya pearls and Akoya keshi from Hong Kong that I made into a pearl chain.

Name:	226B7E45-4476-401A-AAEF-79E51F6247FE.jpg
Size:	131.0 KB
ID:	390975

Name:	25A2C133-DC86-40F6-8C70-B13947CF7070.jpg
Size:	42.7 KB
ID:	390976

Name:	BC10EB12-8321-49BB-A674-6B9568DB52F9.jpg
Size:	40.6 KB
ID:	390977

Comment

• OMG Jeg so many pretty things! I now want to do a necklace like your labradorite one. So lovely.

Comment

• Jeg, your post just made my heart go pitter patter ! lol

So many of my favorites: The dark T strand with the Keshi pearl chain and T pendant, is perfection together. I love that dark T strand and its peacock coloration. The Myanmar strand is a favorite !! So beautiful in its luster and perfectly paired with the akoya pearl chain. Oh all delightful. Thank you for the smile of the day.

Lastly, I love the Kojima Bubbly necklace, paired with the white pearl chain and pendant!! As you know, I have the sister strands to both, in my repertoire. They look beautiful ( and better) on you As they say...'brilliant minds, think alike' . lol

Comment

• Thank you Red, AxFlyGirl, Gemandpearlover, Charlotta, and CathyKeshi for the compliments on my new Tahitian strand.

Yesterday, I wore my Tahitian harvest strand:

Name:	IMG_6624 (2).jpg
Views:	2
Size:	88.9 KB
ID:	390982

Comment

• That's a pretty harvest strand Annie.
                        Jeg, those golden pearls looks beautiful together.

Comment

• Thank you, jesskat, AzFlyGirl, and Charlotta! Jesskat, yes, it would be an easy necklace to put together! I do remember our sister strands AzFlyGirl. The length of the triple strand works so well for me. It has been more versatile than I was expecting.

Annie, that’s a wonderful Tahitian strand. The composition creates a lot of interest!

Comment

• Thank you Charlotta and jeg for the complements on my harvest strand. It is one of the first pearl necklaces I bought and one I wear often.

I bought this Tahitian strand with a project in mind that I haven't made happen... I finally decided to just wear it as is for now. It has lovely color.

Name:	IMG_8719.jpg
Size:	80.6 KB
ID:	390985

Comment

• Lovely pearls Annie. I love the cooler pink/blue tones in the last strand pictured. Such great luster too.

Comment

• Your tahitian strand looks great on you Annie. What did you have in mind with the strand? It do looks great as it is.

Comment

Working...
                                X