My Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Collection

The arrival of my new gem quality CFWPs prompted me to take some pictures, so here they are

First off, 20in 9-10mm Presidential Line from Pearl of Joy with 6 diamond rondelles and diamond encrusted clasp

Treat every life situation like a dog: if you can't play with it, eat it, or hump it, p1$$ on it and walk away

20in 8-9mm Gem Fresh Line from The Pearl Outlet with Basket Clasp

Treat every life situation like a dog: if you can't play with it, eat it, or hump it, p1$$ on it and walk away

Comment

Those are lovely - thanks for posting! My niece just announced her engagement, so I am hunting for a pearl necklace for her wedding day. These have such lovely luster, it is giving me ideas!
      John
      John
      Pearls are for everybody...

Comment

Existing ? 9.5-10.5mm CFWP, about 17.5in long

Quite spotted, however, a bargain for what I paid for the strand

Last edited by dkan 168; 11-02-2008, 03:37 AM.

Comment

What I wore on my Wedding Day (only time I wore them), button CFWP, I made the links myself using silver, and one can see the silver is discolouring

I shall use some of the pearls and make a charm bracelet, using White Gold

Comment

My 7-7.5mm Akoyas, about 18in long, not the original clasp as I swapped all the clasps around recently

This is the strand I shall pair up with my black Akoyas to make a double strand

Comment

A CFWP rope that I made using 2 strands of pearls bought for 55 USD on eBay, not bad for their size, which is about 10-10.5mm

Last edited by dkan 168; 11-02-2008, 03:36 AM.

Comment

All the Whites together

Starting from the back:

My ex-Wedding CFWP pearls
                Cheapo CFWP rope
                New Presidential Line from POJ
                New Gem Fresh Line from TOP
                ? 9.5-10.5mm CFWP that I already have
                My Akoya

The quality of the Gem grade CFWP is staggering when compared with what I already have. So much cleaner and shinnier, definitely worth every penny

Last edited by dkan 168; 11-02-2008, 03:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by john675 View Post
                  Those are lovely - thanks for posting! My niece just announced her engagement, so I am hunting for a pearl necklace for her wedding day. These have such lovely luster, it is giving me ideas!
                  John
                  More to come yet!

DK

Comment

Here comes the black pearls

First, my baroque Tahitian, 9-11mm, about 20in long, I bought extra pearls to make it longer myself, and replaced the clasp from another strand

Comment

My Black Akoya

This I shall use to pair with the White Akoya to make a double strand

Comment

A black CFWP rope that I made using 2 strands of pearls purchased from a trade supplier in Vancouver for 24 Canadian Dollars each

Comment

All the Blacks together

Starting from the back:

Baroque Tahitian
                          Black Akoya
                          Black CFWP rope

Comment

The Pendants

2 of these are fakes, can you spot them? They were bought for 34 Canadian Dollars each

I like their pendant designs, and may get real ones made one day

Comment

Earrings

On the left are the new 9-10mm Presidential Line from POJ, those on the right are my diamond earring jackets with the studs: diamonds, white and black Akoyas and plain gold studs

And the diamond earring jackets with various studs in place

Comment

Working...
                              X