Second chance pearls

So, is the thing that looks like a single tower with a full moon to the northwest, a letter then, not a tower?
and the mark with the flat top and the shield looking bottom - that’s not 3 - crowns, or fleur de lis? This is wonderful, but what are they?

Now you’ve got me really confused! Are we talking about minuscule icons on your ipad( and I’m with you all the way about passwords!) or the hall marks on my necklace clasp? If it’s the latter,looking at it with a loupe until I went cross eyed,at the top is the so far untraceable makers mark,H& SL,then at the bottom is 9,375,which are the 2 marks for 9ct gold ( in US it is kt)The next letter is the date mark,which seems to be a curly h,then a blob in a cartouche which by the outline would only fit the London leopard mark,but I could oh so easily be wrong!After all that I bet it’s your icons you are musing about......

Thank you, I was musing about your clasp marks. I’m grateful for your answer; I was getting all romantic about quiet jewelers in Scotland, with a view of isolated towers, moors, moons, etc.

Back