Pearl Paradise The Internet's Largest Collection of Fine Pearls - Shop Now! 80% Off Retail. Free Returns. Free Shipping. A+ Rating on BBB.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

From the More Is More exhibit at GIA Carlsbad...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From the More Is More exhibit at GIA Carlsbad...

I just got back from the opening of Tony Duquette and Hutton Wilkinson?s jewelry exhibit "More is More" at the GIA Carlsbad campus. It was a fabulous event with the most amazing over-the-top jewelry you have ever seen. I had to share this coral, pearl and peridot necklace.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Duquette and Wilkinson.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	33.8 KB
ID:	405665

I wonder how much it weighs?

Wow, that is something else! Would love to see how that is constructed! LOVE IT! Sounds like a fabulous evening!
    Pattye

PatriciaSaabDesigns.etsy.com

facebook.com/PatriciaSaabDesigns

SO MANY PEARLS, SO LITTLE TIME----

Comment

Wow is right!! It looks alive!

Comment

Now that's what I call a statement piece!

- Karin

Comment

Seriously! It packs an impact. I hadn't thought about construction, because you can only see the bezels around the peridot, but I wonder what is supporting all that.

Comment

Okay, here is an article and a wonderful video that you are sure to love. http://www.gia.edu/more-is-more

Comment

Wow

I love it! Now, let me fantasize for a while about wearing it with a simple high-neckline peridot-colored sheath dress...
              Marta Dowejko

Love-My-Pearls.com

Comment

I enjoyed the video very much, GemGeek!

Aside from the fabulous jewels, how cool is that malachite-print fabric?!

Comment

Very Very Cool!

Comment

I hope you share a lot more GIA stuff and happenings! I had no idea they did exhibits. This one is so creative!
                    Caitlin

How to hand-knot pearls without a tool

My avatar is a Sea of Cortez mabe pearl. One of a pair of Mexican handmade earrings.

Comment

Working...
                    X