Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Showing off my new lavender Freshadama pearl double dtrand necklace!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tahitiangirl, I can't stop looking at these! I saw them on the sale too, and was tempted ... they look just stunning on you
    Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

OMG! Can I have them when you're done????? They're gorgeous - and wow do they look great on you!

My lavendars look more pink in photos, too, but sometimes look gold in sunlight. You mostly can't lose with pearls, and you won big time here. Whoa.

Comment

tahitiangirl, those 2 strands hang just right! (Or at least, just the way I like them. Which is not always true of multistrand necklaces.)

Comment

With the new baby edisons on the horizon...I bet double strands of Lavs are going to be stunning, maybe even purple!
          No, Midge said, I take it back. I wouldnt get a mink coat the first thing. Know what Id do? Id get a string of pearls. Real pearls. Yes, Annabel said, slowly. I think thats a kind of a good idea. And it would make sense, too. Because you can wear pearls with anything.

Comment

Such pretty lavender pearls !! Love those strands ! We all understand the difficulties in capturing the real life colours in a photo! So hard to do !

BPDDC - I too have high hopes for the baby Edisons as I'm definitely looking for little purple strands in September HK - it's on my list ! I was so pleased with the two purples I bought at my last visit I'd quite like a couple of more and then some smaller strands that can nest . I do love purple pearls ! And I need to find purple earring pearls too !! My list is growing !
            https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
            https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

Beautiful!

Comment

I definitely need a few myself for a couple ideas I have...and the colors just aren't there yet. The anticipation is gnawing at me!

Originally posted by Katbran View Post
                Such pretty lavender pearls !! Love those strands ! We all understand the difficulties in capturing the real life colours in a photo! So hard to do !

BPDDC - I too have high hopes for the baby Edisons as I'm definitely looking for little purple strands in September HK - it's on my list ! I was so pleased with the two purples I bought at my last visit I'd quite like a couple of more and then some smaller strands that can nest . I do love purple pearls ! And I need to find purple earring pearls too !! My list is growing !
                No, Midge said, I take it back. I wouldnt get a mink coat the first thing. Know what Id do? Id get a string of pearls. Real pearls. Yes, Annabel said, slowly. I think thats a kind of a good idea. And it would make sense, too. Because you can wear pearls with anything.

Comment

Working...
                X