No announcement yet.

Pearl Science and Technology Garden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember hearing about that Pattye. I wonder what she is doing today. And remember reading about her in that pearl book, Tears of the mermaid? Perhaps. I remember reading about Cathlin as well. There were also some wierd stuff about Jeremy in that book. I had forgotten all about that.

Comment

Originally posted by pattye View Post
      Yikes!! And everyone, please ignore any posts by Zeide Erskine; she was banned many years ago for her lies and fraud.
      ABSOLUTELY. A total FRAUD.
      Douglas McLaurin-Moreno
      Follow Me!
      Instagram
      YouTube

Your Life evolves in the same way a Pearl grows: with continuous layers of experiences/nacre that add to the Story of your Life on Earth and make you Unique and Beautiful.
      Douglas McLaurin-Moreno

Comment

That book is a total load of crap. I would word it more gently, but the years have hardened my attitude toward the author, a narcissist who fancied himself a journalist exposing the hidden underbelly of the pearl world. Nothing to see here, folks!

Comment

Totally agree with you there GemGeek. I bought it when it was new, thought I would learn a lot, but no. Especially hated the constant references to drugs. Why compare a legal production with an illegal? I don't know what he was trying to accomplish, it's like he tried to make an action film, but in a book. With himself as Indiana Jones. I would not recommend this book to anyone. To much lies and faulty information, and parts of it being really dull.

Comment

I believe Doug Fiske summarized it perfectly in his book review: Tears of Mermaids - Pearl-Guide.com
            Douglas McLaurin-Moreno
            Follow Me!
            Instagram
            YouTube

Your Life evolves in the same way a Pearl grows: with continuous layers of experiences/nacre that add to the Story of your Life on Earth and make you Unique and Beautiful.
            Douglas McLaurin-Moreno

Comment

Working...
            X