Please help.

maya07

Hello,

I'm new to this website and would really appreciate if anyone could shed some light on a pearl bracelet that I have. The bracelet was a gift from my father and unfortunately all he knows is that they are cultured freshwater pearls. Ever since I got it I've been curious to learn more about it and it would be helpful if anyone could point me in the right direction.

Thank you for your help!

Attachments

• BlackAkoya
    BlackAkoya
    91.2 KB · Views: 31
  • SSPChick
    SSPChick
    5 KB · Views: 33
Pretty much anything you can tell me. Just by looking at them what do you think the grading of the pearls may be? All the pearls are round and symmetrical and there's barely any surface irregularities or anything like that. I want to get an idea of the value of the pearls themselves. I love the bracelet regardless but just want to know how much they'd be worth, etc.

Thank you

Just from the photo the surface and luster looks like beads and not pearls. It may just be the glare though, as some appear to be slightly off-round like real freshwater pearls. Can you try tempering down the light a bit and shooting on a white background? Also, do you know the size?

Are these images better? And I believe the size is 9 - 10 mm

Attachments

• pearl Paradise  
exotics 7-8
Freshadama bracelet 7-8
gem lavender 6-9
white AAA 7-8
    pearl Paradise exotics 7-8 Freshadama bracelet 7-8 gem lavender 6-9 white AAA 7-8
    67.8 KB · Views: 50
  • more FWP
    more FWP
    71.8 KB · Views: 39
Back