HongKong Fair

Z

zhong

Anybody going to attend the HongKong jewelery fair in the end of September?

Is the fair open to the public? I'm not going to HK this time round, but it'd be fun if I could visit you guys next year, in case I don't get to LA soon.

You just need a business card to get in. I do not believe that there are any other requirements. I think it may be because people have to come from all over the world to go the the show. It is very different from Las Vegas and Tucson. In fact, most of the US sellers in Vegas and Tucson come to this show to buy for the US shows.

Excellent. I'll plan it for next year then. Might borrow my friend's business card. He runs and import/export business in HK/China.

Aren't you jet-lagged at all? I can't believe how much energy you always seem to have! I'm like a zombie after an 8-hour shift.

No jetlag at all this time. The flight from Darwin to Sydney to LA was a long one, but I feel normal.

Just make sure your name is on that business card! You may be better off just getting a few cards made. Printers usually hang out in front of the shows selling their last-minute services.

Jeremy: I apologize. I lost your booth numbers in Hong Kong. Would you mind posting it so everyone knows and can visit? Thanks!

Thanks, notty panda. I was just going to ask the same information.
Wa, Jeremy, you got three stalls, you must got lots of stuff to show, looking forward to seeing your pearls.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back