Opera length lavender freshwater strand

the confusion only only becomes greater.
Lipearl's purple pearl strands are bead nucluated as is stated here but is it true? Think a dentist can make an Xray cheap to see if that is true.

I say that because I got a comment from a Forum member who also bought a strand like that. She said it is pretty but very bumpy. The texture appeared mottled somehow. She bought matching ear rings with Edison pearls from Wendy and these pearls are very smooth.
I don't know why, but it feels like something is wrong with the strand.

Then she mentioned me a price of around US $ 155 she paid for the strand and then I have a question. How can you make a bead nucluated pearl strand, where pearls have to stay for around 2 years in a mussel and sell it at this price? Then also why are Edison and Ming pearls, if we take these into account that they are bead nucluated pearls are so much more expensive?
Let's believe that Edisons and Ming pearls are natural colour pearls, I have a doubt that LiPearl's strand are not dyed.
Hope to get some input from you, highly valued pearl experts in this Forum. Thank you

Cees, there is a conversation about Li’s pearls in another thread that you might find interesting. It includes a photo of a smashed pearl showing the nucleus -

I cannot claim to be an expert, but agree that something feels not quite right about the cheap dark purples.

Back