Pearl Paradise The Internet's Largest Collection of Fine Pearls - Shop Now! 80% Off Retail. Free Returns. Free Shipping. A+ Rating on BBB.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help choosing between Freshadama strands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pearl Dreams, me too! I love a wonderful pearl with character. Don't get me wrong, gorgeous round pearls are something to lust after, but I just really love the way wrinkles, crinkles, circles, and bands play with color (especially on Tahitians!)
    http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
    Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

To me, a baroque pearl needs to be noticeably baroque.

Freshadamas are supposed to be the best, smoothest, roundest, best matched, freshwater pearls. If you are not happy with any of the pearls, send them back. If you like most of the pearls, send them back and ask them to swap out the pearls you do not like. PP will make it right, because they want you to be happy with your purchase.

Comment

I bought a strand of Freshadamas a few years ago and sent them back because I didn't like that I could see the unevenness of the pearls. I've had akoyas for years and so I wanted roundness. Nowadays, I still love my round akoyas but am totally fine with off round Tahitains and golden SSPs. And keshi are one of my all time favorites. If roundness is important to you, then go with akoyas. They don't have to be Hanadamas, but I do think you'll be happier with akoyas. Baroque akoyas are very beautiful, too, and more affordable.

Comment

Working...
        X