No announcement yet.

Metallic ripples

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suchi please post the strand you got. I wonder what it looks like IRL. The dark metallic purple is something I love to have... sigh.

Comment

• Pareltje, sure will do but I guess it will take minimum 3 weeks time... Our customs likes to frustrate us by sitting on goodies for 2 weeks.
      BTW, there are three metallic deep purple lots like mine in her shop right now. And one golden pink lot.

Comment

• Still about Kong's metallic pearls, but now it's more about taking picture with some affordable stuff to help me achieve a better result. I'm an amateur photographer who is continuously learning.
        This picture was taken indoors in natural light. The sky was overcast and it was getting darker out there fast.
        I used a smartphone camera, a takeaway plastic box as a makeshift light box. Here's the result.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20161201_150043.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.3 KB
ID:	370781
        Last edited by Pareltje; 12-01-2016, 03:08 PM. Reason: a technical glitch, suddenly couldn't type with my phone

Comment

• Look at that! You take great photos...not easy to do at all! And what are those beautiful findings atop the pearls?
          http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
          Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

• They are very affordable findings from beadsmaker on Etsy, JP. BTW congratulations on your Etsy shop. You have fantastic pieces there. Sorry for wiping my drool...

Comment

• Awww, thanks!

Comment

• This is fantastic. Love love love the colors

Comment

• My loots of purples.... I bought this lotClick image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20161202_125606.jpg
Size:	52.7 KB
ID:	370798
                  And they look like this IRL. I love the magenta pearl here.
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20161202_125025.jpg
Size:	29.1 KB
ID:	370799
                  Curled in a box. But I couldn't capture the green overtone well, sorry.
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20161202_125315.jpg
Size:	38.8 KB
ID:	370800

Comment

• These pearls are really tempting! I have to take a closer look!

Comment

• Those are really pretty colors!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pareltje View Post
                        My loots of purples.... I bought this lot[ATTACH]46521[/ATTACH]
                        And they look like this IRL. I love the magenta pearl here.
                        [ATTACH]46522[/ATTACH]
                        Curled in a box. But I couldn't capture the green overtone well, sorry.
                        [ATTACH]46523[/ATTACH]
                        omg omg omg........................................
                        omg

oh and jerseypearl......your shop is wonderful, i wish you the best of luck with it

Comment

• Ok. Like seriously gorgeous.
                          Pareltje Can I please trouble u for a shot in direct sunlight. I'm just curious how these purples hold up? Thank u.

Comment

• Originally posted by kalmen22 View Post
                            Ok. Like seriously gorgeous.
                            Pareltje Can I please trouble u for a shot in direct sunlight. I'm just curious how these purples hold up? Thank u.
                            Kalmen, I will if the sun appears tomorrow. Today it's grey and rainy. Winter

Comment

• Pareltje, thank you so much. I forget its winter. I live in Singapore where it's 1 weather all year round.

Comment

• Your purples are divine Pareltje.

Comment

Working...
                                X