Pearl Paradise The Internet's Largest Collection of Fine Pearls - Shop Now! 80% Off Retail. Free Returns. Free Shipping. A+ Rating on BBB.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trying to choose a white metallic freshwater strand ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

#1-- on the left.

Comment

Just ordered

I changed my strand, got the middle one instead of the multi-colored one. I'm very sensitive to color, so it might bother me after a while. And it's my first pearl necklace, I can always get a multi colored one later

I got the left earrings. Also I asked PP to make me a tin cup bracelet with the 4-5 remaining pearls from the necklace.

Can't wait to get them in person! Will post pics when I get them.

Thanks everyone for very helpful comments, I couldn't do it without you.

Comment

dornab, Congrats on having some amazing pearls coming your way!
        Pattye

PatriciaSaabDesigns.etsy.com

facebook.com/PatriciaSaabDesigns

SO MANY PEARLS, SO LITTLE TIME----

Comment

Please do post photos! Sounds like you dove into the deep end...already talking about your next purchase
          http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
          Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

Ahhhh I missed the vote on the earring but I would have chosen the #1 too.

Please share pictures when your order arrive so we can drool all over them over the screen together

Comment

So things went wrong, they sent me the wrong pearls I was very surprised at how different they look in person versus in the pictures, especially the roundness, but turned out it was the wrong strand. I think the problem was that my order got a bit complicated, I had a custom tin cup bracelet as well, so they/I forgot to leave a note that my pearls are already chosen ... They are very nice though, it's just a mistake, and they are taking full responsibility.

So, I'm supposed to send them back and get new ones. They don't know which pearls I had chosen so we need to select a new strand and start over.

So here it goes. I really appreciate your votes, again! Also, if you don't think any of them are good enough, please tell me, I can ask for more samples.

Thanks

Click image for larger version

Name:	Metallic Studs STUDIO.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	22.1 KB
ID:	370508Click image for larger version

Name:	Metallic Studs NATURAL.jpg
Size:	41.2 KB
ID:	370509Click image for larger version

Name:	Metallic Strands STUDIO.jpg
Size:	34.3 KB
ID:	370510Click image for larger version

Name:	Metallic Strands NATURAL.jpg
Size:	60.7 KB
ID:	370511

Comment

I'm sure that was disappointing but these are also nice.

Earrings on the right, bottom strand IMO.

Comment

First pair (left) on the card of 3 pairs; bottom strand.
                  PP is generally really great about fixing things...I had a couple of glitches with orders that were made right very quickly. I would definitely trust them. I think a true test of a good business is when a transaction goes wrong...is it handled appropriately? I know it can be disappointing, but I'd much rather deal with a wonderful customer service staff who is committed to make it things right.

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl Dreams View Post
                    I'm sure that was disappointing but these are also nice.

Earrings on the right, bottom strand IMO.

PD, I initially thought the same...however, I thought the pair on the left were a better match to that gorgeous strand.

Comment

I also like the bottom one for the luster. How do you think the roundness differs between the three?

Some more pictures of the bottom strand, I asked for these so we can see the color better.

Click image for larger version

Name:	A.jpg
Size:	84.9 KB
ID:	370513Click image for larger version

Name:	B.jpg
Size:	74.9 KB
ID:	370514Click image for larger version

Name:	C.jpg
Size:	88.0 KB
ID:	370515

Comment

Bottom strand - they are round to the eye and better lustre
                        Earrings - I like the big super lustre on the right - the first pair (on left) look a tad creamier in colour so JP is right in that they might match better . Both are nice .
                        https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
                        https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

I would ask to see both pairs with the strand. And I agree, when wearing the strand you will never notice the slight off round shape...you will be blinded by the luster! Everyone is different, but for me luster always wins over size and even shape when all other factors are equal.

Comment

bottom strand, earrings on the left
                            Check out my jewelry here

Comment

I vote for the bottom strand, and the biggest pair nearest the end of the card.

Comment

Wait, there are two photos with the earrings and they are facing opposite directions.

Clarifying, I prefer the far right pearls in the photo with the Pearl Paradise paper.

Comment

Working...
                                X