Pearl Paradise The Internet's Largest Collection of Fine Pearls - Shop Now! 80% Off Retail. Free Returns. Free Shipping. A+ Rating on BBB.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freshwater pearl from Etsy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh but I need a large deep dish where I can put my hand in and run my fingers through the pearls...

Comment

I love my long necklaces because I can see and play with the pearls. I just love the way the colors change with the light. Enjoy your pretties, Justin!

Comment

Originally posted by Bailey1856 View Post
        Oh but I need a large deep dish where I can put my hand in and run my fingers through the pearls...
        Maybe you need a salad bowl

Comment

Originally posted by CathyKeshi View Post
          I was "pearl gazing" yesterday ... when one of my precious Fiji babies decided to take a road trip off my desk, onto the floor, across the carpet and disappeared into thin air. A lot of commotion, a lot of help from a flashlight, the dog and Walter (he knows how costly those babies are LOL), and Fiji baby was returned to safety a short while later. I wonder if she was looking for the ocean, and her Fiji papa ... ?
          Lol Cathy, that's an adventure... all the stories about pearls remind me of Pippi in Taka Tuka Land. It inspired me to collect pearls lol

Comment

Originally posted by Justin86 View Post
            Maybe you need a salad bowl
            YES, that's exactly what I need LOL

Comment

I was "pearl gazing" yesterday ... when one of my precious Fiji babies decided to take a road trip off my desk, onto the floor, across the carpet and disappeared into thin air. A lot of commotion, a lot of help from a flashlight, the dog and Walter (he knows how costly those babies are LOL), and Fiji baby was returned to safety a short while later. I wonder if she was looking for the ocean, and her Fiji papa ... ?
              I'm glad you found your pearl. And also glad that you reminded me of a novelette that I love, Dune Roller. You can read it at that link. Considering the last sentence of your post, you should read it...

Comment

Oh no! I am glad she found her way back to her rightful home!
                Jeremy Shepherd
                President and Founder
                PearlParadise.com, Inc.
                The PearlParadise.com YouTube Channel
                PearlParadise.com on Flickr
                PearlParadise.com on Facebook
                Some of My Favorite Pearly Finds on Instagram

Comment

Lovely freshwater pearls Justin.

Comment

Originally posted by kelluvpearls View Post
                    Lovely freshwater pearls Justin.