My small pearl rainbow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CortezPearls View Post
    You have a great pearl collection there and I thank you for sharing!
    I love Abalone pearls and I am always interested in ways to set them that will showcase their unique beauty.
    Welcome to the forum!
    Dear Douglas - thank you so much! The floating cortez pearl necklace and the pair of natural pearl earrings are my favorite pieces, and I have to thank you for that

I have since had the bail moved, attaching the revamped pendant in a longer chain, I love the way it looks and hangs now.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	985BBABE-40EF-4B0E-ACE9-4B0F15802B42.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	25.5 KB
ID:	396255Click image for larger version

Name:	7EC5F379-8655-431C-BC97-DC66F485DE3F.jpg
Size:	38.1 KB
ID:	396254

Comment

I have also had the chance to had the PP Tahitian necklace reworked - I shortened it slightly and replace the clasp with a small orbit clasp, I love the way it looks right now Click image for larger version

Name:	93250E76-8C26-4F86-A506-8ECCD161A9CD.jpg
Size:	48.7 KB
ID:	396256Click image for larger version

Name:	1EFFDF3F-655B-4863-AF23-B9D5765DCADC.jpg
Size:	50.6 KB
ID:	396257

Comment

Very nice collection you have Azra and that abalone pendant is so pretty!!

Comment

The pendant is even better now and your reworked tahitians are just beautiful

Comment

I agree with Charlotta
              The pendant looks great and those dark Tahitians are looking so fine!
              Douglas McLaurin-Moreno
              Follow Me!
              Instagram
              YouTube

Your Life evolves in the same way a Pearl grows: with continuous layers of experiences/nacre that add to the Story of your Life on Earth and make you Unique and Beautiful.
              Douglas McLaurin-Moreno

Comment

Azra, absolute treasures there! The small changes made a big difference. Thanks for sharing!
                Pattye

PatriciaSaabDesigns.etsy.com

facebook.com/PatriciaSaabDesigns

SO MANY PEARLS, SO LITTLE TIME----

Comment

Happy Valentine's Day!
                  Douglas McLaurin-Moreno
                  Follow Me!
                  Instagram
                  YouTube

Your Life evolves in the same way a Pearl grows: with continuous layers of experiences/nacre that add to the Story of your Life on Earth and make you Unique and Beautiful.
                  Douglas McLaurin-Moreno

Comment

What a lovely collection & a pleasure to see .

Comment

The pendant looks perfect now, and your Tahitians are lovely.

Comment

Originally posted by CortezPearls View Post
                        Happy Valentine's Day!
                        Thank you so much, Douglas and I hope your day was as special as you are! What a pleasure to have you here on the forum!
                        Pattye

PatriciaSaabDesigns.etsy.com

facebook.com/PatriciaSaabDesigns

SO MANY PEARLS, SO LITTLE TIME----

Comment

Thanks everyone for the nice words, and thank you Douglas for your wishes, I hope you and your wife had a special day yesterday!

Pattye - I really do agree with you. In the last couple of months my focus had been on buying less and reworking/tweaking pieces I already own and that I find myself not wearing in a way that they fit my needs a bit better. As you said, small changes that make a big difference Posting pictures of one such example - last year I bought a fw pearl chain (gold plated sterling silver) with two spring clasps - one of these new “mask holding” accessories, that could also be used as a necklace. I never wore it as I found the length a bit off for me - and have since repurposed it in a shorter necklace that doubles as a wrap bracelet and a pair of earrings that I find myself living! Click image for larger version

Name:	1B4540F0-3790-416C-BC8D-3659820B080B.jpg
Size:	34.4 KB
ID:	396280Click image for larger version

Name:	4C4B4EAF-F579-4E07-93B7-FC34FD343A52.jpg
Size:	30.0 KB
ID:	396281

Comment

Your remakes are really pretty azra

Comment

Hello Azra...we did have a good V-day..."pandemic styled" and just stayed home...but the wine was "warm" and plentiful (it's gotten very cold!) we played our favorite music and "our song" (The Cure's "Pictures of You"), cooked for everyone (Vegan Calzone anyone?) and went to bed early to watch a not-so-good romantic movie on Netflix (actually, the movie made it possible for me to fall asleep at 9 pm...better than any sleeping pill!)
                              Love what you have done with your reworked pieces...the earrings are specially lovely
                              Douglas McLaurin-Moreno
                              Follow Me!
                              Instagram
                              YouTube

Douglas McLaurin-Moreno

Comment

Nice redo. I need to learn how to wrap.

Comment

Working...
                                X