Pearl Bracelet Poll

That is one happy grin on that peachy-shell-skull :D

Exactly CortezPearls. Not a bit scary looking skull. When I was a child I was terrified of skulls, I couldn't sleep if I thought of them...so of course I did. And the nightmares...fears of things under my bed and what not. My poor parents, not a night went by that I didn't call them to rescue me. It didn't pass until I was 10 and read Dracula, that book terrified me but the nightmares stopped. I found it in the library, having already read most of the books in the childen section that looked interesting. Yep my parents didn't stop me from reading any books.

Funny to hear this...because I have a similar background: I was a book devourer! I would READ anything (even the yellow pages ;) ) that I could get my hands-on. And I also had nightmares, but my thing were CLOWNS (even before they became more frightingly popular thanks to Stephen King's "It" and "Poltergeist" the movie). Same thing: night terrors!
Yet, my parents could not stop me from reading.
Skulls are very Mexican so I grew up used to them...but clowns...OMG, clowns...they really scared the living daylights out of me.:bigeyes:

I agree clown are scary looking. I refused to see "It". I think that I read it at one point. Having a lively imagintion really is a double edged sword, yep I can almost see the things that I read about before me and mostly it's a good thing, except for really scary books. But then of course I would hardly be creative of I didn't have my imagintion.

Back