You want to go to Zhuji and know pearls - I speak Chinese: let's get together.

I have just read the thread from 2008 about going to Zhuji after actually messaging Nerida about it! So sad I am 3 years late, we could have gone to Zhuji together Nerida!

I do realize the thread is from 3 years ago but I am sure there are other "new" people on the forum that like me have not been to Zhuji yet.

I am simply a pearl-addict and though I have no intention of starting my own business any time soon I would LOVE to go and check out Zhuji - Shanxiahu. I am sure I will get at least something nice for myself & friends.

I live in Shanghai, speak good chinese and have no problem in navigating China. I am too sociable to really enjoy a trip to Zhuji by myself so if anyone wants to go to there but is a little concerned about the logistics of it, let's get together! All I want is to learn from people who know more then me and be around tons and tons of pearls.
I can go pretty much any weekend (apart from Hong Kong show dates) in the next few months if planned a little in advance, as I work mon-fri. Only one condition, I am not going until the temperature rises to at least 18 degrees :cool:

We can take train and buses, and save money for pearls!

If anyone would like to join me just let me know :eek:

I am terrible at languages. Even english and it's my native language. :)

Silvia, you can go with me if you like, I'm a local Chinese speaker. I stay in Hangzhou city, but I don't drive myself, so I need my husband to drive me there when he's got time or I take bus by myself. I'm selling pearls, so get prepared to be taken to my partner's store:p

Back