Xiangmingtan

WOW! That was fantastic Blaire. I loved all the examples, how long did this take to do, you really went all out on this.

Yes, it took quite a while! (Months) I have files full of all their photos, screen shots of all the listings, copies of all the communication and I took hundreds of photos. I drove to Los Angeles to involve other appraisers and get tests. I still have a box filled with the results pearls.

It wasn't easy to distill all that into a presentation that would be entertaining - it was the ruckus, after all.

We really missed both of you.

Man ohhh man that is an awesum ebay pearls exposing. But seriously I wouldnt believe a 20$ genuine tahitian pearls. Thats xiangmingtan ebay shop however selling it like for 500 to 26000 for a strand. Thats why Im a bit curious could it be real. If its not real Ill be really pissed paying hundreds or even thousands n recieving fakes! Ouch!!

Katbran, who is in Australia, is a regular contributor here, travels to Hong Kong to buy her pearls and findings. Sure she would add to her list for you if you contact her

Hello Pearlessence. I looked at OceanCove. So many nice perlies! I need to gather a month salary to be able to shop there. Ok thighning my tummy now!

Btw only seller allowed to buy pearls at HK gem show? Mortal like me cant just waltz in there n buy some pearls for myself?

Last edited:
Back