What kind of pearls - Pearl Chic Party on Facebook

I am sure Teresa Vitantonio has heard of internet fraud. I hope the OP chooses to go after her using the attorney general of the state Teresa resides in. It's a easy phone call to make, I've done it in the past with ebay sellers, and the attorney general's office hates internet fraud over state lines.

In particular, that you would be hearing from her "layers"...

She also wrote "you're" instead of "your," but that could have been a typo from her phone (I get them a lot). However, I sort of doubt she used a phone for this message. I love how she threw the female card in there.

I love the all Pearl Guide "white hats" in action! Karma is a B, but this lady has no idea who she is "dancing" with... :D

So to revisit this. I went back and forth with the owner for a couple days and she repeatedly told me they were real blah blah blah. I just happen to look in her page again and she has now removed everything stating they are Akoya pearls. Hmmm I still have the screenshots of the original page where they were being sold as akoya

So the business is now on the BBB site and I filed a review (then complaint when I saw it). Someone from the company filed a reponse of the following.

"The pearls we sell are Akoya cultured pearls and I have a certificate I can present to the BBB as proof. Many jewelers have appraised them differently. Due to this, we changed our marketing to call them cultured pearls over 6 months ago. We have never valued or apprasised our pearls when selling to customers. "

Her husband's name is Kurt Kleve but she is still listed on LinkedIn as Teresa Vitantonio. The email attached to the business PayPal account is kurt.kleve@gmail.com. This woman is sue-happy. I've already reported her business to the BBB for not providing insurance options for the crazy amounts she is charging yet shipping First Class. I have also filed a complaint with the FTC. People should follow suit because this is absolute FRAUD.

Last edited:
Back