The Tudors and Pearls

I just didn't know where to put this post, in pets? in Tudor/ Pelosi?

Anyhow yesterday during a festive Philharmonic Concert on the ocasion of the 60 anniversary of Israel, just a minute before Ms. Pelosi - the guest of honor - started her greetings, a little kitten appeared in the concert hall walking around calmly. However, when he realized that he became the center of attention, he got scared and began jumping from place to place. Only after a quite a long time, he managed to escape from the concert hall through one of the many doors that were opened for him.
(PS: I didn't see it myself and the person who told me about it didn't take note of Ms. Pelosi's pearls.)

This made the "soft" news broadcast even in Australia! That was one scared little kitty!!

You have to wonder how she managed to stand up with the weight of all those pearls, never mind the layers of clothes.

WELL you do have A farthingale( Hoop Skirt) Bumm roll and Corset which if made correctly does help flatter the figure not do the Victorian itty Bitty waist thing these under garments do help one with all the layers of clothes

I will decline to comment on teh last two Period movies The other Boelyn gorl and Elizabethteh Gden age and how Period accurate/innaccurate they really are...

Cheers

Ash

You have to wonder how she managed to stand up with the weight of all those pearls, never mind the layers of clothes.

WELL you do have A farthingale( Hoop Skirt) Bumm roll and Corset which if made correctly does help flatter the figure not do the Victorian itty Bitty waist thing these under garments do help one with all the layers of clothes. remember there was aslo a mini ice age at that time as well.

I will decline to comment on the last two Period movies The Other Boelyn girl and Elizabethteh Gden age and how Period accurate/innaccurate they really are...

Cheers

Ash

Back