The little things in life....

Beautiful keshi make me smile! :) The tin cup looks lovely. Your second post photos did not show up for me.

The chain is a 1.3mm oval 14k chain I had left over from a remake of another necklace. It was originally purchased as a completed 16" chain, which I cut apart into 1" segments for the necklace. The keshi are difficult to measure since they are freeform in shape, but they are around 8-9mm. Here is a photo of the necklace with 10mm rounds IMG_3928.jpg

The chain is a 1.3mm oval 14k chain I had left over from a remake of another necklace. It was originally purchased as a completed 16" chain, which I cut apart into 1" segments for the necklace. The keshi are difficult to measure since they are freeform in shape, but they are around 8-9mm. Here is a photo of the necklace with 10mm roundsView attachment 45166
Thanks for the info. I have more than one of those extra necklaces around here. I think I might try the wire wrapping with 14kt wire here soon. I have avoided it since I was told by the person that taught me to knot pearls that wire wrapping with karat gold is somewhat different than using sterling. She told me the wire was harder to work with. I think I'm ready to take the plunge.

Back