Taking pictures

C

cyens

Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum and I just starting learning about pearls 2 years ago with my mother who stran pearls for various stores around town. She though me a lot and now I help her now making pearl jewelry. The rest of my familly also make jewelry, my brother is better at working with metal. I design clasp and he makes them for me.

I want to learn the most I can about pearls to start my own company in the near future. I dont want to only make the necklaces for other store, I want sell them the finish product, the pearls and the clasps.

But to make it simple, my first question is how to take good pictures of pearls. I'm having a lot of trouble finding the right background and lite to use. I tried taking picture under natural lite, but im confronted with the problem of taking picture only during certain weather.

Can anyone please help me with my background and lighting? :confused:

Then I'll be able to show you my littles creations :) :D

Hi Cyens
There are already many references to taking pictures of pearls on this forum including the following one I started

I recommend you search the forum for stuff that has already been written

cyens said:
Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum and I just starting learning about pearls 2 years ago with my mother who stran pearls for various stores around town. She though me a lot and now I help her now making pearl jewelry. The rest of my familly also make jewelry, my brother is better at working with metal. I design clasp and he makes them for me.

Hello Cyens,
Please let us see Your clasps and other creations. Several of the members of this forum are continuously searching larger clasps, that are easier to handle than the usual commercial clasps.

Back