Tahitian AB Quality Pearls...!

tahitiprince

Hello there, I'm the sales representative for one of the largest producers/exporters here in Tahiti, French Polynesia. Over the past 3 years there has been such a crisis in the Tahitian Pearl Industry. However, in these past years, while everyone has been "dumping" their pearls into the market place, what we have strategically worked on has been de-placing our "quality" pearls into our office, presently in Hong Kong. We also take part in as well as organize our Tahitian Pearl Auctions abroad as well as here locally which of course include a complete range of Tahitian Pearl shape, quality, luster, as well as size, AND color!
Today, there is a shortage of "nice quality" pieces in the market as well as in the farms here in Tahiti. I'm proud to say that we have successfully collected our pieces and have a stock of 500,000+ pieces currently in Hong Kong of Round Shape/AB Quality/8mm+ in size. The history of our company has been one of the largest and most successful exporters out of French Polynesia. We are currently looking for serious partners to do business with to release these beautiful pieces back into the marketplace correctly.
Please, if there is anyway that I can be of service to you, please do not hesitate to let me know. Our prices are as competitive as it gets and we are able to work with you as a "serious supplier." Please get back to me with your possible interests. I look forward to your feedback. Otherwise, have a great day. Thank you for your time as well as your consideration.

Bisous,
-tahitiprince

That post almost qualifies as spam, as written. We do want to know the state of sales and anything else about the Tahitian market. Put your contact info in your signature and don't solicit contacts. If your contact info is up, that's enough. the interested will contact you. You sound wholesale only? Please edit a bit and maybe put a faboo photo up.

We want to get to know you; you sound well placed!

Good Luck with your endeavors!

Ah, I see.

First and foremost those were definitely not my intentions. I'm fairly new here and it is my 1st time ever communicating via forum. Normally, I do have a photo however for some reason it does not appear. Maybe the file is too large? Otherwise, thank you for your guidance. I will be revising my reasons for being here as well as the investment of time needed to communicate. In any case, being on the forefront of the marketplace as a whole, I do believe that I can offer somewhat of a vision for all who are concerned. For the time being, thank you once again and I wish you a wonderful day.

Thank you,
-Ch

Back