Shipping advice on recent purchase

Pearl Dreams, thanks for your concern and effort. Its nice to see someone looking out!...I'm just going to contact the Bureau and register them if I can. I will give you an update when things progress...thanks for the help:cool

Perlas , thanks for the information. You are a big help! I contacted the Bureau of Fisheries and we're going to bring them in to see if we can get a permit. I will update you as things progress. Your very informative...are you in the industry?:cool:

pearlescence, nothing shady , just trying to get into the business! Of course the moneys not there to get into Jewlmer quality yet, but working on it! I am a newbie so just learning as I go, any advise or insight you can bring to the table is greatly appreciated! Thanks:D

If trying to start up in the pearl buying and selling business it might be better to stick to legitimate and orthodox channels until you find your way around a bit more. After 15 years in the pearl business I have learned that pearls generally cost what they cost. You get what you pay for.

Perlas , thanks for the information. You are a big help! I contacted the Bureau of Fisheries and we're going to bring them in to see if we can get a permit. I will update you as things progress. Your very informative...are you in the industry?:cool:

People have asked me to hunt pearls for them but I'm more of a collector and enthusiast. Good luck!

Back