Road trip to Kojima Pearls

I got my wife's first strand of Kamokas through Sarah several years ago and it was a pleasure dealing with her. Virtually shop her store every now and then but will have to stop by next time I am in the Bay Area as seeing them in person is the real treasure.

BWeaves, I don't remember the name of this rope, I recently bought it from Kojima because I loved the colors! Is she Grace??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 28
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 29
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 29
I did [and feel a little bit guilty!] Took advantage of the 20% off sale she was having and also bought the south sea pearl earrings with the green stones.

Screenshot 2016-04-26 01.26.28.jpg

I was thinking of wearing the Grace necklace for my wedding, and was considering using these earrings too. I need advise, please. Thank you!

Screenshot 2016-04-27 13.19.45.jpg

The dress is a mermaid cut, sweetheart neckline in champagne/rose/ cream color:
7_9266F.jpg

Attachments

• KDN2169-KDJ8000_3939_small.jpg
    KDN2169-KDJ8000_3939_small.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
OMG, Mermaid PLEASE neck shots, and a full body shot with your lovely dress!!!

I love the things posted, Mermaid. I love the earrings with that dress...not sure about the necklace. I think I'd like it better to have the earrings with nothing at the neck, but a neck shot of how the necklace sits on your neck would be helpful. Each of these elements are beautiful.

Thank you ladies!!!! Yes I am a bit ambivalent on using the necklace for the wedding [but I will still keep it jaja]. Once everything arrives in the mail, I will DEF share it with you all. I really appreciate your comments/criticisms [and i do not see it as a bad thing at all!], many girls my age [just turned 31] want too much swarovski bling and i want something wow but classic at the same time. I wont be able to attend Ruckus this year as my wedding will be in the Caribbean on July 10th and then visiting Scandinavia, but I am hoping to attend my first Ruckus next year [as I live north of San Diego] and yes, You girls will be able to try on the pearls =).

BWeaves, I don't remember the name of this rope, I recently bought it from Kojima because I loved the colors! Is she Grace??

That is one remarkable tahitian strand! I hope you enjoy it =)

If you decide not to wear the necklace with the dress, you should think about other appearances it might be able to make...rehearsal? brunch next day? shower? Lots of ways to weave it into the wedding...alternatively, you could do a more simple earring with the bolder necklace. But I really like the earrings with that dress.

Mermaid, thank you!
I wore classic akoyas for my wedding - can't go wrong with whatever pearls or combo you decide on. Both pieces are stunning - you will be too!

Pretty Tahitians, but it's the multicolor rope that I was thinking of as the Grace Pearl Rope. Glad it went to a good home!!!

I think it may be a bit too funky for the wedding dress, but would be good for a different event. I can't wait to see neck shots. It's truly beautiful. I really thought about it, but I need to save up for Ruckus.

Thank you for sharing these awesome photos! I love the grace rope! ..and the jade! ..and the Lake Kasumi! ...and the Soc!

Thank you ladies!!!! Yes I am a bit ambivalent on using the necklace for the wedding [but I will still keep it jaja]. Once everything arrives in the mail, I will DEF share it with you all. I really appreciate your comments/criticisms [and i do not see it as a bad thing at all!], many girls my age [just turned 31] want too much swarovski bling and i want something wow but classic at the same time. I wont be able to attend Ruckus this year as my wedding will be in the Caribbean on July 10th and then visiting Scandinavia, but I am hoping to attend my first Ruckus next year [as I live north of San Diego] and yes, You girls will be able to try on the pearls =).

Mermaid we can always have a mini ruckus ;) there are at least three of us in your area. KaySD and I just had a long pearlie lunch today.

There is not a wrong way to wear you new Grace necklace. It is truly a beautiful piece. When you put it on with your dress if it looks and feels right to you on your special day then it will be just right. The earrings are beautiful. Best wishes on your marriage.

Mermaid, even if you don't wear Grace to walk down the aisle, you will never regret going for it! Enjoy!

Back