Researching loose Tahitian Pearls

I've only purchased from them once and was very happy, but I got a matched pair that I was able to see before purchasing. No matter where I purchase loose pearls from I always ask for pictures of whatever I'm looking for (green body color, pink overtones for example). That way I have a better expectation of what I'm going to be receiving. I've found that most etsy sellers are more than happy to provide pictures and if they aren't I just assume there's a reason why and move on.

Comparing the A-D scale with the A-AAA scale,
A = AAA
B = AA+
C = AA
D = A

So AA pearls are C on the other scale.

I haven't seen the pearls in person but know someone who bought their Tahitian pearls in the shell to open at home. The pearls were horrible and the seller wouldn't take the rest back when she complained. She was out $500.00. I personally wouldn't buy unless you are at their store and look at the pieces in person.

I haven't seen the pearls in person but know someone who bought their Tahitian pearls in the shell to open at home. The pearls were horrible and the seller wouldn't take the rest back when she complained. She was out $500.00. I personally wouldn't buy unless you are at their store and look at the pieces in person.

I've been thinking of island hopping over to Oahu to talk to them in person and take a look. Thanks for the advice.

I have bought from them several times and have been pleased. The more specific you are about what you want (color, shape, etc.), the better. You're local, so it will be easy for you to give them a call. I believe they also have trunk shows in various locations.

I have bought from them several times and have been pleased. The more specific you are about what you want (color, shape, etc.), the better. You're local, so it will be easy for you to give them a call. I believe they also have trunk shows in various locations.

Mahalo. I have tried contacting them through Etsy but will just give them a call tomorrow.

Back