Recommendations for a a jeweler to bling a nice strand?

Mayacamas

Hello,

I have been doing my research on the Pearl-Guide forums and could use a little help. I was dreaming of a Mikimoto strand- not because of the pearls per se- but because of the clasp, rondelles, and white gold pave' stations. The cost of the strand I saw is a downpayment on a nice home.

I actually think that I can find higher quality pearls for a better price (as you all have mentioned in the forums) but what I need some help with are recommendations for jewelers who can "bling" a beautiful strand of pearls- perhaps with a custom diamond pave' clasp, a few small diamond pave stations in the same theme as clasp, and a few rondelles?

Thank you!
Maya

I'm sure Pearl Paradise can do that for you and I expect most large pearl sellers could as well.

I second Pearl Paradise. They have a great jeweler on staff who blings out their pearls. He even made a ring for me using a Sea of Cortez pearl that I did not buy from Pearl Paradise.

a custom diamond pave' clasp, a few small diamond pave stations in the same theme as clasp, and a few rondelles

Pearl Paradise shows diamond pave clasps and diamond rondelles on their website. They've done custom work for many people, I'm sure you won't have any problems.

Back