Purchase Engraved Black Pearls

borjitsu

Hello
Im New member from spain.
Happy to find this forum
Anyone knows where to buy engraved tahitian pearls?
Thanks

Hol Borjitsu, bienvenido a nuestro Foro :)
We are also happy you found us, and I hope some of our forum experts can redirect you to an appropriate seller. Since you are in Europe, I would recommend Marc H'arit for engraved pearls. Try this link.
Some of our Pearl Experts may be able to recommend other vendors.
Buena suerte!

Hello i tried marc harit but only sell to jewelers . I found wen pearls no etsy, how is this?

www.Pearlescence.co.uk is a member here on the forum and comes highly recommended. She also travels to the Hong Kong pearl fair and can take custom orders.
In my experience, Marc H'arit seems to have very high prices. But a thing to keep in mind is that purchases from the UK, Pearlescence, will be from outside of the EU shortly and subject to VAT and duty. https://kamokapearls.com have some engraved Tahitians of very fine quality. Depending on what you're looking for (I need two smallish ones for earrings that didn't need to be high quality) you can also try on Etsy.com.

I am sure there will be more suggestions.

- Karin

www.Pearlescence.co.uk is a member here on the forum and comes highly recommended. She also travels to the Hong Kong pearl fair and can take custom orders.
In my experience, Marc H'arit seems to have very high prices. But a thing to keep in mind is that purchases from the UK, Pearlescence, will be from outside of the EU shortly and subject to VAT and duty. https://kamokapearls.com have some engraved Tahitians of very fine quality. Depending on what you're looking for (I need two smallish ones for earrings that didn't need to be high quality) you can also try on Etsy.com.

I am sure there will be more suggestions.

- Karin

Yes! Totally right about Kamoka Pearls! Forgot Josh has some for sale. Thank you for pointing it out Karin :)
Pearlescence does not seem to carry any carved pearls but I imagine that if you contact some of these fine vendors and ASK for a special item, they would be willing to help. So, even if not in their regular inventory they could get you what you want.

We have a French member, ericw, but not sure he’s still active. You may want to check his IG page Pearlew_ericwindeck

Mucha suerte!!

Hello i tried marc harit but only sell to jewelers . I found wen pearls no etsy, how is this?

Many people here have bought from Wen Pearls and have been happy about it, as I understand.

Why are some much diference in price i found some carved from 40 dólars moreless and on others site cost 1.500 dolars!!

Lots of factors amigo!
The size, shape, grade of the pearls comes in first...then the workmanship has to be considered too.
Just as we may have many painters, there are some that are superior...they create more intricate or beautiful pieces that are more valuable.
But in the end it is ART and you have to judge for yourself and if the price tag fits your personal taste.
Hope you find what you are looking for.

Un placer ser de ayuda :)
And that goes for ALL of us here at the Forum.

I second KarinK's recommendation for etsy. There are a couple of lovely carved pearls available from Ehret Design (their etsy store is druzydesign1 and their ebay store is druzydesign), and international shipping is available.

The Ehret's are trusted sellers and I have been very impressed with everything I have purchased from them, either on ebay or etsy.

I second KarinK's recommendation for etsy. There are a couple of lovely carved pearls available from Ehret Design (their etsy store is druzydesign1 and their ebay store is druzydesign), and international shipping is available.

The Ehret's are trusted sellers and I have been very impressed with everything I have purchased from them, either on ebay or etsy.

I second this motion too! Carolyn is is great and has a great repertoire of pearls...I also remember that Kojima Pearl also carries this type of pearl...I found this one but they may have more!
The more you search...the more you find it seems ;)

Lots of factors amigo!
The size, shape, grade of the pearls come in first...then the workmanship has to be considered too.
Just as we may have many painters, there are some that are superior...they create more intricate or beautiful pieces that are more valuable.
But in the end it is ART and you have to judge for yourself and if the price tag fits your personal taste.
Hope you find what you are looking for.

What a good explanation, Douglas, applies not only to carved pearls!

So many good resources here ~ also sellers often have stock that isn't yet listed on their websites, so a quick inquiry may turn up the special carved pearl you want.

Hello all
Finally i buy one carved on wen pearls and other one on aloha pearls.
I will show when arrives...

I can't wait to see what you bought. Every carved pearl is unique.

Hello all
Finally i buy one carved on wen pearls and other one on aloha pearls.
I will show when arrives...

Please do Borjitsu, and then tell us what you liked about these!

Back