pearl restringing orange county or la

T

thediamondfairy

Hi, I need to have pearls restrung, but I do not wish to leave them there. Is there a pearl place in orange county california or Los angeles where I can purchase a new clasp and have them restrung while I wait.

thank you
thediamondfairy

Hi diamondfairy
I think Bella Findings in LA would do it, but they may only work through local retailers. They are wholesale trade. Their contact info is on this page: http://www.bellafindings.com/jewelscart2000/store/jewelscart2000_contactus.asp
If they will work with you directly, you can pick out a clasp on their web page and get the product number, though you won't get the price unless you have wholesale credentials.
###
There is another thread about leaving your pearls to be strung. I will search for it and add it in a few minutes

No self -respecting stringer would switch out pearls, even in the highly unlikely event they happened to have ones to fool you with. It just doesn't happen in any respectable setting. The pearl restingers jewelers use are proud of their work and their reputations. Few jewelry stores employ full, or even part-time bead stringers on the premises, because they don't get that many orders to restring. Most have to send them out. I think Bella is one of the places they send out to.

Bellas (in Los Angeles) will do it for you for $10, and they have 4 stringers in the office every day. For a simple stringing job they will not request a resale number - it is a simple cash job that takes 10 minutes. The address Caitlin just posted is the 7th Street findings house, however. They will not restring there. You will need to go around the corner to the Bellas on 6th and Hill. The two Bellas are owned by brothers - David owns the one on 6th and Hill and offers restringing services.
We offer the service as well, but charge $15 if it is not our piece. We have just moved from Santa Monica to West LA.

Last edited by a moderator:
thank you for the information

thank you for the information

Hi and thank you so kindly for the information. I actually also just found a place via the internet search that does restringing on the premises and it is on pacific coast highway in newport beach. I am going to go check it out. thank you

found a local pearl store and restringing

found a local pearl store and restringing

Hi and thank you for your assistance. I just came back from Anandia pearls in newport beach, ca:rolleyes: . I was very impressed by the knowledge, and the professional way I was dealt with. I have dropped my pearls off and will have a new clasp and have them restrung. It is so exciting to look forward to wearing my pearls. thank you.

Hi DF
Thanks for reporting. Let us know the street and web address of Anandia, if you like them. I am glad you had enough trust to leave your pearls. I am sure they will be fine.

very pleased with anandia pearls

very pleased with anandia pearls

Hi and thank you to everyone.
Well I have great news. I picked up my pearls after having them restrung at anadia pearls in Newport Beach. They did a spectacular job. It is so beautifully knotted you can hardly tell there are knotts. The clasp they helped me pick out is awesome. I am so happy and more importantly, I can now wear the pearls. Here is the information for anyone that needs it: http://www.anandia.com
Anandia pearls is located at 377 E Coast Highway, newport beach, Ca.

I so appreciate the fact that prior to having them restrung there was no pressure just helpfulness and knowledge. This is a place of business that cares about their customers and it shows.
Thank You Eric at Anandia Pearls

pearl restringing

pearl restringing

Diamondfairy,

Thanks for the kind compliments :). Always happy to help... let me know whenever else we can be of service.

Eric

<<==>><<==>><<==>><<==>><<==>><<==>><<==>>

Eric Rautman
Anandia Pearls
http://www.anandia.com
377 East Coast Highway, Suite B
Newport Beach, CA 92660
1-866-386-4170 (toll free)
1-949-200-7526 (international)

About Anandia Pearls

The name "Anandia" (pronounced "UH-NAHN-DEE-UH") is derived from the ancient Sanskrit word for "bliss". Anandia Pearls personalizes jewelry to your taste, specializing in South Sea Pearls and Tahitian Black Pearls, in addition to Akoya Pearls and Freshwater Pearls.

Back