“Pearl” nail polish—hot item for the season?

multichrome

It’s called Perle Blanche. It really looks more opaline to me, but that doesn’t keep me from coveting it. It’s very pretty. Luckily for my budget. it’s sold out everywhere (as far as I can tell).

For this crowd, things Pearl are always in season, I know! :love:

Do any of you have a nail polish with a pearlescent finish that you like? I have a Revlon shade that they have made for years and years, but also is still sold by the company: Pure Pearl. It’s got a nice metallic finish, but it’s pretty much pure white without any reflects or overtones. I’ve actually used the Revlon to fix small damaged faux pearls, and it works quite brilliantly as long as I let it dry a LONG time.

0E93DA3D-3418-4752-B3F9-0D0CD4420AC8.jpeg
9CAFF173-5A64-4067-B0CC-8FB36FFA9624.jpeg

C3F4F1B2-05A8-4F7C-BA8F-B59B1107B2C5.jpeg

When I got married I think I used an opalescent white nail polish, which was very pearl like. 35 years ago, and I don't remember the color.

I know that I did have a favorite iridescencent nail polish ones. Slightly pink though, like pinked akoyas. Essies cameo? I don't really remember. I haven't used nail polish in years. No point, I use my hands to much. I tried painting my toe nails, but walk to much at work so that the polish got pushed in. But I remember loving that polish.

Back