need info asap

Blkbarbie

I have recently received a lot of custom pearl jewelry from a friend whom was a airline attendant she went to china many times and had pearl jewelry made custom can you give me any info on how much they may be worth.

Attachments

• tahiti4
    tahiti4
    24.7 KB · Views: 30
  • tahiti7
    tahiti7
    33.5 KB · Views: 32
  • tahiti11
    tahiti11
    62.3 KB · Views: 33
  • tahiti12
    tahiti12
    30.1 KB · Views: 31
I'm not sure what the first and last images are, but 2&3 look like freshwater pearl jewelry, but I can't make out the stones. It looks like the sort of thing sold at Hongqiao market in Beijing and Shanghai.

Would they be worth anything i am sure she told me she bought them at a market in bejing

It's really hard to make an appraisal from these pics. If you are looking to duplicate it I would guesstimate (technical language) that if the pearls are average quality, and you are buying them in a market in Shanghai you would probably be able to purchase the pearl pieces for under $100-$150. But it is really hard to tell.

The waffles are about $2.99 at IHOP (International House of Pancakes). A bit more with bacon and eggs.

The waffles are about $2.99 at IHOP (International House of Pancakes). A bit more with bacon and eggs.

Mikey's on fire today! But 2 & 3 are definitely freshwater pearls, interesting pieces but not worth a whole lot.

I doubt she paid that much at the market in Beijing, but it is possible. They look to be commercial grade freshwater with some sort of stone. Can't really tell on the stones, but I am guessing she likely paid somewhere in the neighborhood of $30 to $40 for the two obvious pearl pieces. The first piece isn't pearl though, so I have no idea what it could be worth. In the states the value would definitely go up depending on how they are resold, but I would guess a boutique would retail them for around $150 to $200.

I doubt she paid that much at the market in Beijing, but it is possible. They look to be commercial grade freshwater with some sort of stone. Can't really tell on the stones, but I am guessing she likely paid somewhere in the neighborhood of $30 to $40 for the two obvious pearl pieces. The first piece isn't pearl though, so I have no idea what it could be worth. In the states the value would definitely go up depending on how they are resold, but I would guess a boutique would retail them for around $150 to $200.

Right, That's what I meant. Total for all. No expensive stuff. That doesn't mean you can't enjoy wearing them, or they aren't attractive. Enjoy!

Back