Natural Collection

Thanks sooooo much, Jeremy!
It's a thrill to see such amazing pearls.

Patricia Saab

Congratulations Jeremy! Good luck with this branch of the business.

Will you please post when you get more abalone pearls?

Hi Jeremy & Jeremy,

Thank you both for putting them up for sale and now please some blush white ones.

Zeide

How thrilling to see your natural pearl collection on your site! I've tried before to find natural pearls by googling and had very little luck.

jshepherd said:
...Not expecting much of a business from it...

I wonder if you might be surprised...

One thought or suggestion: It might be useful to briefly describe each pearl, including rough mm dimensions. Carat weight alone (when it comes to pearls) probably doesn't mean much to most jewelry/gemstone buffs. Just a thought.....

Anyway, congratulations. I think this certainly sets you apart from most commercial online pearl sites!

Bogus

Hi Bogus,

May I kindly disagree, it will not just CERTAINLY set him apart from the competition but TOTALLY AND POSITIVELY set him apart, especially at those prices. I am still in a near incapacitating reverie thinking that my white dragon fang necklace is moving ever closer into reach.

Zeide

Hi Zeide! Where did I say "probably"???:)

By the way....I would KILL to see pictures of YOUR collection...and I bet I'm not alone. Any chance of posting some? (Unless they're already here and I've missed them).

I wish this site had a photo gallery section, where peeps could post pics of their own treasures, or of some they've found surfing...for everyone's enjoyment.

(on other jewelry forums, it's referred to as "eyecandy". :)

Bogus

Edited to Add: Did I just dream you said 'probably'?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Bogus,

I am in the process of doing a photo inventory of my collection. Some of them are already spread out over the forum and in the last few days, I added "the klonks," i.e. strands of 12mm and up. For some reason I do not seem to be able to upload at all recently so, if you want to have some eye candy, you have to permit me to e-mail you.

And, no, you weren't hallucinating, you read my post before I finalized it.

Zeide

Last edited by a moderator:
I am glad to hear they are well received. I will let you know how this venture pans out. It is more of an interest of mine at this point, than a new business strategy.

Bogus said:
One thought or suggestion: It might be useful to briefly describe each pearl, including rough mm dimensions. Carat weight alone (when it comes to pearls) probably doesn't mean much to most jewelry/gemstone buffs. Just a thought.....
Bogus

I actually agree with you on that point. I plan to add more information shortly. We listed the pieces today because a journalist just put out an article about us and she mentioned we are now selling naturals. She jumped the gun, so we published the new pages. I am still learning more about the pearls before I write the descriptions. This is a new venture...

Very cool Jeremy! Can't wait to see browse through these. And, I second wanting to see Zeide's personal collection!

Natural pearls on Pearl Paradise

Natural pearls on Pearl Paradise

Hi Jeremy,

nice that you too are going into business with naturals. I have to admit though even that the pearls are quite interesting and probably craved by most collectors, I still am not only very happy with my own cultured pearls but hold them in high esteem even though they cannot match the naturals in a collectors eye, I believe.

As you told us it is not necessarily the fact that you can offer natural pearls to customers and collectors but rather the fact that you are a very competitive person who simply likes the idea to be "the first" to offer these treasures on-line.

Please don?t forget us more humble customers who stick to the cultured species, though and keep up the good work.

Inge Jernberg

Back