My south sea tin cup summer project

Asurazzy, im sure, you can do your own tin cup! Just order some cheap pearls, silver chain and silver wire, buy a few tools, and try it! I love to do it, it really relaxes my mind.
And most important: look on YouTube for some how to videos, you can find a lot.

So, after a very long waiting I have got my golden south sea drops from Pearl Society. I mean it was not his fault, but Austrian customs. They have kept them for more than 2 weeks! Crazy! So my pearls are around 11.5 mm in length and are around 10.5 mm wide. I've already assembled them to earrings, I just can't decide, which earhook to use. What do you like more, short or long?
IMG_5584.jpg

I took the picture next to my pendant, and there is a color difference, but I don't mind. I wanted to have this deeper color gold, because it sits near to my face, and suits me more than a paler one. But it still goes well also with my SS tin cup.

Lovely!!! The color difference won't matter when you're wearing them. I think the length of the hook will depend on the scale of your face and neck.

I like the longer hook just because it's a more interesting shape. It also looks like it will be less likely to work its way out of your ear if the back bumps up against your neck.

I decided for the shorter one for today, but it takes only one minute to put them on the long ones! So I can switch! This is the best on DIY!

IMG_5589.jpg
IMG_5588.jpg

Back