My Design for a Man's Pearl Necklace

jshepherd said:
He did not try it on, but he saw mine and left with one of his own. He also took a South Sea necklace which he requested by asking (and I kid you not) "I want the most awesomest necklace you have for my mom".
He is really a class act, a completely nice and down to earth guy.

I always like hearing that. I know a few actors and they are all really nice, family-type people.

Valeria101- Thanks for the compliment. Those aren't shell beads, though. They are CFWP. They're really round, but up close they have a lot of surface marks. I actually showed that necklace to my grandmother and see said, "I always wanted a necklace like that, but without the pearls." I laughed and then made her a strand of black coral.

CiullaJewelers said:
I

Valeria101- Thanks for the compliment. Those aren't shell beads, though. They are CFWP.

Oh... I meant the puka shell roundels not 'shell beads' as in fake pearls. Perhaps the design is just the sort of daring thing I'd wish I would actually have the guts to wear! ;) Anything natural shell & coral & fancy pearls has serious attraction for me, not sure if such all-marine designs are really popular or what. Frankly, aside Heldner and a few edgy designers (Schepps, Ferro...) not many have even tried seriously...

men in pearls

men in pearls

I like it! Black pearls, especially, are quite masculine. This is a very youthful design... Very nice.

Back